THE SICILY ERUPTING WITH CULTURE TOUR
Vacation at a charming villa and hotel with a personal chef and private tour guides.
Visit Trapani, Erice, Segesta, Palermo, Monreale, Agrigento, Scicli, Modica,
Syracuse, Noto, Ragusa, Taormina, Mt. Etna, Catania and more
Vacation at a charming villa and hotel, complete with a personal chef and private tour guides.
Join us on a 14-day magical adventure in Sicily, the region of Italy with the most UNESCO World Heritage sites. From the majestic views from the mountain top in Erice, to the cultural treasures of the Arab-Norman Palermo, to the southern Sicilian shore where the Valley of the Temples stand facing the sea in Agrigento, then on to the top of Mt. Etna and the steps of the Greek Theatre in Taormina. These are just a few of the amazing experiences you will discover along with our passion to deliver a truly unique culinary experience the guests of Italian Culinary Tours are accustomed to.
Most travelers never experience the true treasures of Sicily and of those visitors who have been fortunate enough to walk these ancient streets, only do so during a hasty day excursion from a cruise ship. Sicily deserves much more than this and it is my Sicilian heritage that motivates me to share this majestic island with our guests. The mission of this tour is to also introduce our guests to the Sicilian cuisine, which is much more complex, thanks to the contributions inherited by all the cultures that have been established over time in Sicily. Since Sicily’s treasures are disbursed throughout the island we have combined our fabulous villa stay with a multiple city road tour to take in as many experiences as possible.
- 7 Nights at a beautiful historic villa in Scicli and 6 nights in authentic hotel accommodations
on Italian cooking lessons
- Meals are based on regional Italian menu
- Breakfast provided for you every day
- Wine and farm tours
- Ground transportation pre-arranged
- Personal tour guides for the historic cities and towns of Erice, Palermo, Agrigento, Scicli, Modica, Syracuse, Noto, Ragusa, Taormina, Mt. Etna, Catania
- Download Full Trip Schedule (.PDF)
- Leisure time, and a hassle free schedule